Thank you for posting your query.
I can definitely see why you wish to display stock details per warehouse on the Sales Order popup or wherever the product code is displayed (when you hover over the product code).
I have forwarded this to our product team, however, being an improvement suggestion, I cannot provide an estimate on if or when this feature will be implemented.
As you may be aware the Reorder report displays the availability of all your products per warehouse, therefore the popup may not be suitable for this report.
In the meantime, you can use the Stock on Hand Enquiry report to display stock details per warehouse:
To run this report:
- Navigate to Reports > Inventory > Stock on Hand Enquiry
- Input the 'Date To' and then select the Warehouse (if you choose 'All', this will display the stock details for all warehouses)
- Once you have selected the filters click on the green 'Run' button to generate your report
Alternatively, you can view the per warehouse stock details by:
- Going to Inventory > Products > View Products
- Select a product
- Once you are on the product menu click on the 'Inventory tab' this will display your per warehouse stock details
To follow our product improvements click here.
Should you have any further requests or questions please do not hesitate to contact us.