Thank you for submitting your query.
Using a Stock Adjustment you will be able to send a warranty item to your customer without affecting your overall margin, to do this:
- Navigate to Inventory > Transactions > Stock Adjustments
- Click on the green ‘Add Adjustment’ button (found on the top right-hand corner of your page)
- Input the product that you wish to remove for the warranty
- Enter the quantity (- negative value as you are removing items)
- The value field will populate automatically
- Using the ‘comments’ text-box you can enter that this adjustment is for a warranty (as a reference you can also input a Sales Order number)
- Add you your product line using the green ‘Add’ button
- Once you have added all your warranty items to the Stock adjustment click on the green ‘Complete’ button
For more information on Stock Adjustments click here.
I hope this information was helpful, should you have any further queries please do not hesitate to contact us.