B2B Store - CustomersFollow
- In Unleashed, ensure that you set up your customer contacts with a valid email address so you can invite them to access the B2B store. For more information, see Adding Customer Contacts.
Please keep in mind when Obsoleting Customers in Unleashed, they will also so be removed from your B2B Store along with their B2B Order History.
- The default contact is synced automatically and will be visible in the B2B store.
- If you want to invite multiple customer contacts, you must select the Ordering checkbox for those contacts.
The customers' contacts will then sync with your B2B Portal. (every 15 minutes)
Here you can send invitations and manage subscriptions to your store.
As a store admin go to your B2B store and select Setting at the top right of the page.
From the side menu select Customers.
On this Customers page, you will be able to search for your specific customers to invite or use the filters to select a specific Customer type or status.
When you are ready to invite your customers to your store you can invite them one by one or use the bulk action, select the customers you want to invite and click on the action cog and select "Send Invitation to Primary Contact".
At the top of the page there is a "Edit Customer Invitation Email" button which allows you to customise the content of the invite email.
Sending an invitation to a customer
When you send an invitation to your Unleashed existing customers to join your B2B store, they'll receive an email welcoming them to accept the invite. The invitation will be sent from a email@example.com email address (this address is default and cannot currently be changed).
Once accepted, the customers will be prompted to create their logins; once clicked on submit they'll be able to access your store and browse for products!
The B2B Portal Admin can log in as a customer to assist customers in placing orders or troubleshoot any issues they might be facing while using your B2B store.
- You can view products based on customer catalogs;
- Customer Pricing if set in Unleashed;
- You can help your customers to complete orders.
- Go to Settings | Customers.
- From the customer options drop-down list, select Act As Customer.
The Acting as a Customer badge will be displayed on the top so you can easily identify and retrieve the customer details by clicking on it.
- If you click on Acting as a Customer, the following pop-up window will be displayed.
- You can click Stop Acting as Customer or Keep Acting based on how you want to proceed.
- Allow guests to browse the store: Give guest customers the ability to browse your products through your B2B store.
- Show product pricing to guests: When pricing is toggled on it will show guest customers your default sell price.
Admins can send invites to multiple customer contacts.
When a customer does not have any contacts added in Unleashed, B2B 'Customers' page will display 'No contacts added' before the customer.
On adding contacts to a customer in Unleashed, all contacts will be shown under the 'Inactive' pill in B2B (This is assuming there are no active contacts for the customer).
Admin can either click on the 'Inactive' pill to access the list of Inactive contacts or click on 'Manage Contacts' on Actions drop-down and filter 'Inactive contacts' on the slideout as shown below.
Once the contacts have accepted the invite, they will be shown under the 'Active' pill whereas contacts who have not accepted the invite will be shown under the 'Pending' pill and the one's who have declined the invite will be shown under 'Inactive' pill.
The admin can then take the below actions to change the Status of contacts by clicking on the pill or by selecting 'Manage Contacts' under the Actions button and filtering the status on the slideout.
Reactivate deactivated contacts:
Resend or cancel the invitation for pending contacts:
On Order History, the email address of the customer contact who placed the order will be displayed.
The order confirmation email to the admin will also have the email address of the contact who placed the order.
The email address of the contact who placed the order will be updated in the Delivery Instruction field of Sales Order in Unleashed.
The standing order will display the email address of the contact who created the standing order.
In situations where the admin is acting as a customer and placing an order on behalf of them, it would require the admin to select the email address of the contact on behalf of whom they are placing the order. Note: The contact list will not display any deactivated contact.
The selected email address will be displayed in the order confirmation email.