B2B Store - Store SettingsFollow
ON THIS PAGE
General store settings
- General orders settings
- Login page settings
- Store Footer and Contact details
- Configure a Custom Home page for your store
- Show and hide more Content Pages for your store
- Add more Store Admin users to your store
- Watch a short tutorial/video
After you complete the configuration described in the Setting up B2B portal, you must configure your B2B store settings.
Use the options on this tab to configure the settings as displayed in the following images.
TIP: Use the Preview button at the top of the page to view how this will be displayed to your customers.
Orders, Login Page, and footer
You can select the following toggles to enable users to place Standing Orders and import bulk orders to the cart.
Allow Customers to place Standing Orders
If your customers are ordering the same items daily, weekly, or monthly, encourage them to save time by creating recurring orders on the B2B Portal using the Standing Orders feature.
Points to Note
- B2B Store Administrators can place standing orders on behalf of customers by using the "Act As Customer" feature.
- The B2B Store Administrator can view a list of all standing orders placed by their store customers and also run a report to find the total quantity of products on standing orders for a 3 month time period.
- Standing orders can be paused and resumed as required.
- The Standing Orders reminder notification email will be sent 2 days prior to the order date selected for the standing order.
Enabling the Standing Orders feature
- Log in to your B2B Store.
- Go to Store Settings -> General Settings using the side menu.
- Scroll down to the Orders area and toggle the Allow Customers to Place Standing Orders to On.
- Click on the Save Changes button at the top of the page.
- Once you enable the toggle, the Standing Orders option will be available under the My Orders drop-down list.
Viewing Standing Orders
You can view the list of standing orders created by your customers from the Standing Orders page.
- Go to My Orders and expand the drop-down list.
- Click Standing Orders.
- The list of standing orders created by your store customers sorted by the Next Order Date column will be displayed.
- Click on Show Details / Hide Details drop-down list to display/hide the standing order details.
- You can search by Customer Name / Customer Code to display a specific list.
Standing Orders Report
As a store Admin user, you can run a Product Enquiry report to retrieve a list of all products and quantities for the standing orders placed by your customers. This will help you to plan ahead for stock availability to ensure that the orders are fulfilled on time.
- Go to My Orders and expand the drop-down list.
- Click Standing Orders.
- On the Standing Orders list page, click o the Product Enquiry tab.
Select the date range and click Run.
- By default, the Start Date and End Date will be displayed for a month with today's date as the Start Date.
- You can run the report for a maximum time period of three months.
- The list of products displayed will be sorted by Product Code.
Allow Customers to import Orders to Cart
If your customers are placing bulk orders with a large number of product lines, this feature will enable them to easily import orders using a CSV template (Product Code and Qty). This will eliminate the need to click and add each product to their cart, creating a better user experience. For more information, see Importing Orders.
Restrict orders by minimum product quantity
This feature will determine whether the Minimum Sales Order Quantity set against the Product record in Unleashed is enforced in your B2B Store.
When this feature is enabled Customers will not be able to add a Product to their order if the Quantity ordered is below the Minimum Sales Order Quantity set in Unleashed. This quantity limit will be visible to the Customer when adding and reviewing the Products in your B2B Store.
Set Minimum Order Value Limit
If you would like to ensure that your customers place orders over a certain value this feature will allow you to set a Minimum Order Value restriction.
To enable, select the toggle to the On position. This will open up the Order Value input box below the configuration where you can insert your Minimum Order Value. This will be applied once Saved your configuration.
Note: this input field will only allow for Numbers to be input. Any letters or symbols will throw an error.
Once enabled the Minimum Value will be displayed in the Product Listing page & also within the Cart during checkout. This will ensure your Customer is well aware of the Minimum Order Value restriction & create their order with this in mind.
If a customers cart does not have a Sub-Total Value that exceeds the Minimum Order Value set then they will not be able to Place their order or create a new Standing Order.
Note: Exisiting Standing Orders placed prior to enabling the feature will not be restricted by the Minimum Order Value limit feature. However, setting a new Minimum Order Value condition is a great opportunity to touch base with your Customer, strengthen the relationship, & work out a new deal that works for both parties!
Important points to note:
- Display Product Prices (Settings > Inventory > Product Details) must be enabled to utilise this feature
- The Minimum Order Value will be considered “Currency Agnostic”.
e.g A value of 200 would be $200(NZD) for NZD customers & £200 (GBP) for a GBP Customer.
- The Minimum Order Value restriction will be applied to all Customers visiting that specific B2B Store. Please consider your full customer base when setting this restriction.
- The Minimum Order Value will be applied to the order's Sub-Total value & does not take into account Tax or Freight Charges.
- Display Brand Name and Display Company Logo toggles will be enabled once you upload the company logo. You can then choose to select/hide the required toggle.
- Login blurb and Login page options can be used to configure the customer login page display settings
- Click Preview to preview the changes before you click Save Changes.
- Close Store: If you want to make some changes and want your store to be inaccessible to users, you can click Close Store. When you are ready to make the store available again, click Open Store.
This configuration option will determine if the "Powered by Unleashed" logo appears at the bottom of you're B2B Store.
You can set up your contact details and enable customers to send you enquiries using these options.
- From email address: This is the email address that will be used to send emails from the B2B Portal Administrator account.
- Customer Invitation Text: Enter the common text you want to include in all customer invitation emails.
- Show contact section: Display or hide the Address, Phone number, and Contact email address under the Contact Info heading on the B2B Store footer.
- Activate contact form: Display or hide the contact form on the B2B Store footer.
Showcase your brand’s unique personality on your B2B eCommerce Store. You can now create and customise your Store with a homepage that includes a carousel banner, popular products, and up to 8 featured categories of your choice.
- You can select the required options as displayed in the image.
- When you click on Save Changes, the Home link will display the customized home page to your customers when they visit the store.
- The following image displays an example custom home page designed for a test B2B store.
Flexible content pages give you the opportunity to tell customers about important information, such as terms and conditions, privacy policies, and shipping information.
- The pages will not be displayed by default. You can choose which pages you want to display by selecting the required toggles.
- You can edit the page title and contents from the action cog options.
- The following image displays an example content page created for a test B2B store.