B2B Store - Portal SetupFollow
You must set up the B2B Portal and configure the required settings to enable users to place orders. This topic describes the setup and configuration steps.
When you are logged in to Unleashed, go to the B2B Portal available on the left-side menu.
Click on the Add new Store button.
In the Create Your B2B Store dialogue box, complete all the fields
Note: This will create your store and set up your B2B Portal Admin account. The B2B store admin account is not the same as your Unleashed account, it is a different account. However, you can use the same username and email address.
- Store Subdomain:
This is the login URL for your store customers.
You can provide the required name and it will be displayed as <storename>.store.unleashedsoftware.com.
You cannot customise the "store.unleashedsoftware.com" text in the URL.
You cannot change the store name later.
Password and Confirm Password
Unleashed Order Status
- Default Tax Rate
Option Description Unleashed Order Status
Select the status for orders imported from B2B store to be saved in Unleashed as:
This is the Unleashed warehouse from which stock availability is exported to the B2B store. When orders are placed from the B2B store, the stock will be reduced from this warehouse.
Default Tax Rate The default tax rate you want to apply for the B2B store orders.
- Click Create Store. It may take some time to create your store
- Ensure your products you want to make visible and sellable in your B2B store have good-quality images added in Unleashed.
- You must log in to the B2B Portal Administrator account and invite your customers. For more information, go to B2B Store - Customers.
- In Unleashed, ensure that you set up your customer contacts with a valid email address so you can invite them to access the B2B store. For more information, see Adding Customer Contacts.
- The default contact is synced automatically and will be visible in the B2B store.
- If you want to invite multiple customer contacts, you must select the Ordering checkbox
Login to your B2B Portal Admin account. Your B2B Portal Admin account page will be displayed and you can configure the required settings.
You must now configure the B2B Store settings. For more information, see B2B Store - Store Settings.