Import Sales OrdersFollow
To Import Sales Orders into Unleashed.
- Unleashed on Browser
- Microsoft Excel
Points to Note:
- You must import Sales Orders using the Unleashed template.
- Order Numbers must be unique. DO NOT enter an existing order number.
- Multiple Sales Orders can be uploaded on a single template. Header fields, from Order Number to Line Number, only need to be populated once per order.
- To add a new order to the template, add the header details for subsequent orders and add as many product lines as required.
- Enter the correct Customer Code for an existing Customer in Unleashed.
- You must enter the order numbers with any required prefixes or formatting. Unleashed does not add any prefixes or formatting.
- Orders are imported and saved as Parked. If you enter any duplicate Customer references, there will be no validation and the duplicates will be recorded in the system.
- The unit price from the template is the unit price on the order imported, this will override the default unit price in the system settings. If you want to use the default unit price from the system, then leave the unit price field blank.
1. Go to Sales<Orders<Import Sales Orders
2. Click Download Sales Order Template
3. Enter data in the template format. For field definitions, see Import Sales Orders field definitions
4. Save the file as a CSV file5. Return to Unleashed Sales<Orders<Import Sales Orders page
6. Click Drop file here or click to upload
7. You can always double-check this file has been imported via the import/export queue, the 3 parallel lines next to your name in the top right-hand corner of the screen