Import Purchase OrdersFollow
To Import Purchase Orders into Unleashed
Before You Begin:
Read the following topics to understand the correct process details and avoid common errors:
- Purchase Orders must be unique for an existing product. DO NOT enter an existing order number.
- We recommend importing open orders. If you import Completed orders, all orders are imported with a Parked status and you must manually Complete the orders. This will affect your Stock On Hand values.
- The unit price from the template is the unit price on the Purchase Order imported; this will override the default unit price in the system settings. If you want to use the default unit price from the system, then leave the unit price field blank.
- Enter the correct Supplier Code as recorded in Unleashed.
- You must enter the order numbers with any required prefixes or formatting. Unleashed does not add any prefixes or formatting.
- Uploaded Purchase Order can have as many lines as required, however, you must enter a line number for each line.
- Multiple Purchase Orders can be uploaded on a single template.
1. Navigate to Purchases>Purchase Orders>Import Purchases
2. Click Download Purchase Order template
3. Enter your order details into the template. For field definitions, see Import Purchases field definitions
4. Save the file in a CSV format
5. Return to the Unleashed Purchases>Purchase Orders>Import Purchases page
6. To import your file click Drop file here or click to upload or drop your file into this box
7. You can always double-check this file has been imported via the import/export queue, the 3 parallel lines next to your name in the top right-hand corner of the screen