Shopify Integration FAQsFollow
Find Shopify in the Unleashed menu under eCommerce Hub
What happens if customer sales, product or stock on hand details do not come across when the integration process is completed?
Can I manually import/export my data?
- Products can be imported and exported both ways.
- Customers can be imported only from Shopify to Unleashed.
- Stock on Hand can be exported only from Unleashed to Shopify.
What happens if I delete a product from Shopify?
What happens to Never Diminishing Products when integrating with Shopify?
Can I enter sales directly into Unleashed when I have Shopify integrated?
Are product images transferred from Unleashed to Shopify?
Are obsolete records exported to Shopify?
- Go to the Configuration tab.
- Select the Export Stock on Hand to Shopify option.
- Select the Include quantities for auto-assembled products option.
Can I select a Shipping Carrier that Shopify doesn't recognise?
If you're selecting a Shipping Carrier that's not recognised by Shopify and have the "Map Delivery Information between systems" options enabled then Unleashed will remove any Tracking URL that exists in Shopify when Unleashed makes an update.
Does the integration support Shopify's Multi-Currency setting?
No, Shopify Orders and Customers will only be created and imported as the Shopify Store's base currency.
Can I use third-party apps or add-ons in my Shopify store when integrating with Unleashed?
Can I integrate multiple Shopify stores?