Shopify Integration IntroductionFollow
Shopify is a complete e-commerce solution that allows you to set up an online store to sell your goods. It lets you organize your products, customize your storefront, accept credit card payments, track and respond to orders. The integration streamlines online store and stock management requirements.
- Stock availability in Unleashed is automatically updated in real-time.
- View accurate margins for all sales channels — based on landed costs calculated in Unleashed.
- Stock movements are sent to your accounting provider for all sales (costs of goods sold, stock on hand is always up-to-date).
- Using Unleashed reports, you can have centralized sales figures for different sales channels (for example: retail or wholesale).
Note the following key points:
- Third-party apps or Add-ons in your Shopify store may conflict with the Unleashed integration. It is recommended to thoroughly test this with an Unleashed Trial account before integrating in your live environment.
For any questions, contact us.
- Ensure you have selected the correct configuration settings. For more information, see Shopify Integration Setup.
- You can integrate upto a maximum of 5 Shopify stores.
- Products are only imported into Unleashed when the tracking inventory option is enabled at the Shopify product level.
- Products - Either Unleashed or Shopify can be configured as the master system. This means that product updates will ONLY be synchronised from this system.
In Shopify, a product can also have variants. These are different versions of the product, such as size, color, style, and flavor. These products are grouped together in Shopify — they share the same name and handle, and each variant of the product has its own SKU. For example:. Product Name: T Shirt, Handle: T Shirt.
When you link your Shopify and Unleashed accounts, each variant of the product will be created as a unique product code in Unleashed.
|Unleashed is Master||A product created in Shopify cannot have any variants.|
|Shopify is Master||If a product created has variants, each variant will be created as a separate product with a unique product code in Unleashed.|
If your Shopify store is in a different currency to the base currency of your Unleashed account, you must add this currency in your settings. Otherwise, you will not be able to connect to the store with that currency. For more information about adding a currency, see Currency Rates.