Salesforce Connector SetupFollow
- Click the link to the Salesforce Package installer here
- Select the Agree to Terms & Conditions checkbox and click Confirm and Install.
- Select the required option:
- Install for Admin only
- Install for All Users
- Install for Specific Profiles
- Click Install
- Select the Yes, grant access to these third-party websites checkbox, and click Continue. An Installing message appears while it is loading.
- Once the install is complete, click Done.
- The landing page is displayed with the installed package details.
Salesforce Security Settings
In your Salesforce account, the following security permissions must be activated:
- Go to Administer | Manage Users | Profiles.
- Locate the relevant profiles and click on the profile name.
- Go to Field-Level Security | Standard Field-Level Security. For the following objects, click View and ensure the Read Access checkbox is selected for ALL fields.
- Account - Fax Number and Account Number fields are often not ticked by default
- Opportunity Product - The Discount and Subtotal fields are often not ticked by default
- Click Save.
Once you have installed the connector, complete the following setup steps for sync between Unleashed and Salesforce.
Unleashed API ID and API Key
- In Unleashed, go to Integration | Unleashed API Access.
- Note the API ID and API Key values.
- On the Salesforce menu bar, click +.
- Click Customize My Tabs.
- From the Custom App drop-down list, select Unleashed.
- Add the following tabs from Available Tabs to Selected Tabs: Unleashed Configuration, Products, Accounts, and Opportunities.
- Click Save.
- Go to the Unleashed Configuration tab:
Enter the API ID and API Key for the Unleashed API.
Click Save API ID and Key.
- Click Import Unleashed Data.
This information includes: Products, Taxes, Delivery Methods, Warehouses, Salespersons and Sales Order Groups. You must import data at regular intervals to keep the information current between the two systems. During the import, products are updated and will not duplicate products inside the price book.
- Click Import Unleashed Customers to import your customers from Unleashed into Salesforce. It will try and match the customer name from Unleashed to the account name in Salesforce. Otherwise it will create a new account. When you click on the Import Customers button, the import will run in the background. Depending on the number of customers you have, it may take a couple of minutes. Unleashed Customers are available under Accounts in Salesforce.
- Add the Send to Unleashed button on the Salesforce Opportunity form to enable syncing Salesforce Opportunity records to Unleashed. The Salesforce Opportunity records are saved as Sales Orders in Unleashed.
- Open an existing Opportunity or create a new one (Create New | Opportunity).
- Click Edit Layout.
For Salesforce Classic:
- Select Buttons | Send to Unleashed and drag to Custom Buttons to add the Send to Unleashed button.
- Click Save. The Send to Unleashed button will be added to the Salesforce Opportunity form.
For Salesforce1 and Lightning Actions:
- Open Page Layouts for the Opportunity Object (Under Setup)
- Open the Layout you want to add the Send to Unleashed button to
- In the Salesforce1 & Lightning Experience Actions area, click the tool icon
- Drag and drop the Send to Unleashed button.
- Click Save.
- Open an imported Unleashed product and verify.
- On the Products tab (if not available, click + and select Products from the list), open an imported Unleashed Product record and click Edit layout
- Click Visualforce Pages.
- Drag and drop under the Description Information heading:
Click Save. Your Stock On Hand and Sell Price Tier for the product will work directly from your Unleashed account.