The Integration SetupFollow
- Go to Integration | Integration Store | Xero.
- Click Overview tab and install Xero.
Select the required configuration settings.
Cost Of Goods Sold = Direct cost
Sales = Sales
Stock On Hand = Current Asset
Sales Account: The Sales Account selection should be the primary sales account in your Xero Profit and Loss. All completed Sales Orders and Sales Credits in Unleashed will have the transaction lines coded to the Xero sales account (you can set up overrides on the product and customer).
Cost of Goods Sold Account: The Cost of Goods Sold Account selection should be your cost of goods sold account in your Xero Profit and Loss. All shipment journals sent to Xero will be coded to Cost of Goods Sold account and the Stock on Hand account.
Stock On Hand Account: The Stock On Hand Account selection should be your stock on hand account in your Xero Balance Sheet. All purchases and journals sent from Unleashed will be coded to this account.
Sync your Xero taxes to Unleashed
AUTO SYNC TAX CODES: You can automatically sync tax codes using this option. Click AUTO SYNC TAX CODES to create a copy of your tax codes to Unleashed. These will automatically be mapped to your accounting provider tax codes.
Let me manually do this: Displays the Taxes setup page in Unleashed, where you can configure your tax settings.
Select the required options from the Sales, Purchasing, and Production sections. Select/deselect the toggle to enable or disable the options. Click Configure to expand the headers, select the required option from the drop-down lists.
If you want to send the discount rate used on the Unleashed Sales Orders so it can be displayed on customer invoices in Xero, select the Send discount rate to Xero option. Note the following details when the option is ON/OFF. It is switched OFF by default.
SEND DISCOUNT RATE TO XERO OFF
- By default Unleashed will send the Discounted Unit Price to the Unit Price field in Xero Invoices.
- This will provide the most accurate calculations between both systems.
- The discount % will not be displayed on customer invoices.
SEND DISCOUNT RATE TO XERO ON
- The original unit price and discount % will be sent to Xero, this will allow the discount to be displayed on customer invoices.
- Note that in some situations the discount calculations between Xero and Unleashed will vary slightly and we will also include a rounding line in your invoice to reconcile the difference between the systems.
- To understand the calculation differences, see Calculation Details (click to expand collapse details).
If you want to export Bulk Journals to Xero, go to Export sales journals option | Send Journals drop-down list and select the Batched daily option:
- Individually: Each sale will create one sales journal in Xero.
- Batched daily: A consolidated sales journal containing all sales for the day will be created in Xero. The sync will be initiated at 2 A.M. daily based on the local time zone setting.
Purchase Order Export Options
Production Export Options
Manage your Data tab
Import or sync customers, suppliers, and tax data between Unleashed and Xero.
Export Data tab
The Xero Export page enables you to export transactions in Unleashed to your Xero account.
On this page you can also compare the transactions in Unleashed with Xero and show any variances between the two.
To do this;
- Select from the range of transactions available to compare.
- When you are ready, click Reconcile Transactions. As a result of this action, Unleashed contacts Xero and loads through all the values for the transactions shown.
- The totals show in the Xero Total column and any variance displays in the Variance column.
Any variances you find can be investigated and the transaction re-exported if needed.