QuickBooks Integration IntroductionFollow
QuickBooks offers on-the-go, easy, and efficient accounting applications for small to medium-sized businesses.
Unleashed can integrate with QuickBooks, allowing information to flow seamlessly to provide your business with real-time information on transactions such as:
- credits, and
- stock journals
Please note the following points before proceeding:
Unleashed requires at least one purchase tax to be selected. In QuickBooks, there is no purchase tax option. Therefore, as a work-around, there is a "No tax" option that is created behind the scenes.
All transactions sent to QuickBooks are in US dollars (USD). As such, all non-USD transactions are converted to USD using the exchange rates defined in Unleashed's Settings menu; Settings | Systems | Currency Rates.
See How to Setup SalesTax Rates in QuickBooks Online before beginning the integration.
- We do not currently support exporting of products. Instead of using the products inside QuickBooks, Unleashed sends the product information through in the details of each transaction line.
- After you have imported your stock, you must have the Stock On Hand amount in QuickBooks equal to the Stock On Hand value in Unleashed. Ensure you have this implemented before you start performing transactions in Unleashed.
- Customer and Supplier Names in Unleashed cannot be the same if you want them exported to QuickBooks as this is not permitted.
- You can only integrate your Unleashed account with one QuickBooks account. Once you are integrated you cannot connect to a different account.
- Unleashed does not keep track of the changes made inside QuickBooks. For example, if you change transactions in QuickBooks, then these changes will not be synced to Unleashed.
- Unleashed only shows the final tax total, as those transactions export from Unleashed to QuickBooks, QuickBooks then breaks down the tax amount into the related tax rates.
Unleashed and QuickBooks Online video