Magento Integration SetupFollow
Before you configure the Unleashed integration setup, you must complete the following steps in Magento to create the Magento API Key. This is required to connect your Magento store to Unleashed.
You must have administrator access to the Magento Admin Panel.
Create a Role
- Log in to your Magento Admin Panel. Ensure that you have entered the Magento Admin Panel URL correctly. For example http://magento.test.com/index.php/admin.
- Depending on the Magento version, go to System | Web Services | Roles OR System | Web Services | SOAP/XML -RPC-Roles.
- Click Add New Role.
- In the Role Name field, specify a name to identify the role, for example, Unleashed_role.
- Click Role Resources and from the Resource Access drop-down list, select All.
- Click Save Role.
Create User and Assign Role
- Depending on the Magento version, go to System | Web Services | Users OR System | Web Services | SOAP/XML -RPC-Users.
- Click Add New User.
- In the User Name field, specify the user name. Note this as you will require it when you set up the configuration in Unleashed.
- Complete the First Name, Last Name, and Email fields.
- In the API Key field, specify a value for the API Key. Note this as you will require it when you set up the configuration in Unleashed.
- Confirm the API Key.
- Click User Role and select the role.
- Click Save User.
- Go to System | Configuration | Services | Magento Core API.
- In the General Settings area, select the following options:
- WS-I Compliance = No
- Enable WSDL Cache = No
You must have super user access to Unleashed.
- Go to Integration | Integration Store.
- Click Magento.
- Click Install App to install the Magento app and setup the required configuration.
This tab provides the basic overview and links to resources.
You can configure the following options.
- Choose your Magento version: Select the relevant Magento version from the drop-down list. If you do not see the required Magento version in the list, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Enter your Magento Store URL
- This is the URL to the front page of your Magento shop (for example http://magento.<companyname>).
- DO NOT enter the Magento Admin Panel URL.
- If you have SSL, ensure you include https://.
- Ensure that the URL does not have any redirects before you connect.
- API User: Enter the user name that you set up in your Magento store.
- API Key: Enter the API key that you set up in your Magento store.
- Click Save Configuration.
You can configure the following options.
Guest or Individual Customer
Use Guest Account
All guest customers from Magento will be imported into Unleashed to a common guest customer account.
Note: If your Magento store is set up to sell in multiple currencies, then you MUST add all the currencies in Unleashed, so Unleashed can set up guest accounts for each currency. For more information, see Currency Rates.
In this setting, order-fulfilment data such as delivery address and comments will be stored in the imported sales order rather than the customer record.
A new customer record will be created for each guest customer.
Note: Apply Tax On drop-down list - If you use the "Custom price if available" option, the tax is still calculated based on Original Price only.
|The warehouses will be displayed in the drop-down list.||
This option is used when you have Warehouses already set up in Unleashed. When you select your preferred Warehouse for the Magento integration, the Sales are then imported into the configured warehouse in Unleashed.
|Export SOH quantity||
Include quantities for auto-assembled products: Available only if the Export SOH quantity option is selected. If enabled, the Available Quantity will also include the quantity for auto-assembled products.
|Update customer categories||
Enable this option if you want your customer types to be exported to Magento as customer categories.
|Update product price||
Enable this option if you want to sync the default sell price in Unleashed to the Price field in Magento
|Create missing products||
When sales are imported into Unleashed from Magento, and a product on that order does not already exist in Unleashed, it will be created as a simple product.
If your Magento store is setup to sell in multiple currencies, then you MUST add all the currencies in Unleashed, so Unleashed can set up guest accounts for each currency. For more information, see Currency Rates.
After you have finished setting up your Magento configuration, you can manage the data sync from Magento to Unleashed with the following options.
|Sync all data||
Transfers all SOH changes, products, and previous invoices (as Parked sales orders), from Magento to Unleashed.
Transfer previous invoices from
|Select the date from which you want to transfer previous invoices from Magento into Unleashed as Parked sales orders. The subsequent invoices will be synced from the selected date.|
Transfer SOH changes from
|Select the date from which you want to transfer SOH changes. The subsequent SOH will be synced from the selected date.|
Find missing invoice numbers to import
|Enter the missing invoice numbers in the From/To fields, and click Find. If there are any missing invoices, they will be displayed in the Import by invoice number field.|
|Import by invoice number||
Use the Connection Log to analyse and fix errors. The logs record only the last 7 days of activity. The following filters can be used:
|Failed to load external entity||Unable to connect to your Magento store and the server is unable to access your file.||
To fix this, refer to the following Help files:
Could not load the Guest Customer for Invoice
|The Guest customer record does not exist.||You must create the GUEST customer again.|
If you need more information or assistance, contact email@example.com.
Exporting the Integration Transfer Log
Click Export to export logs to a CSV, XLS, and/or XLSV file.