Amazon Integration ConfigurationFollow
Find Amazon in the Unleashed menu under eCommerce Hub
- Go to eCommerce Hub | Amazon.
Note: the above video is up to date until 13/12/21
- Go to eCommerce Hub | Amazon.
- Click + in the Shop Slot 1 and complete the Amazon account info:
- Alias Name: Name to identify your shop. Enter a maximum of 11 characters. NOTE: This value cannot be changed once you add the Amazon store.
- Amazon Merchant ID: The Seller ID. For more information, see Amazon Seller ID.
- Select Your Primary Marketplace: Select the required option from the drop-down list.
- MWS Auth Token: The MWS token value. For more information about how to generate the MWS token, see Generate the MWS Token.
- Click Add.
The store(s) you add are displayed in the Your Amazon Stores section. You can add up to a maximum of 5 stores.
Configuring and Managing Data
Use the settings on the Configuration and Manage Your Data tabs to setup the import/export settings for your store.
You can configure the following options for your store:
|ORDERS - FULFILLED BY MERCHANT
ORDERS - FULFILLED BY AMAZON
You can configure the order options based on the following order fulfillment methods:
NOTE: If you use the ORDERS - FULFILLED BY AMAZON option for Amazon guest checkouts without specifying an email id, Unleashed will create a customer in the following format: <store name> FBA <currency> Amazon Guests.
The following options can be configured:
Create Product on Order Import
Product Sell Price Tier for This Shop
Select the required Sell Price Tier for the shop. The product prices you have assigned for this tier will be used.
Note: The product prices are retrieved from Amazon and will be assigned to the selected Sell Price Tier in Unleashed. Updates made in Unleashed will not be synced to Amazon.
Product Field Mapping
Select whether the Amazon ASIN or SellerSKU should be mapped to the Unleashed Product Code.
Do not change the option once you select it, as changing between SellerSKU and ASIN can lead to duplicate products being created.
If you have integrated Unleashed with other eCommerce applications, it is recommended to select SellerSKU.
|Accounting System Invoice||
Select this option if you want to send the Sales Invoice to your integrated accounting provider.
NOTE: Disable this option if you have Amazon and your Accounting Provider connected directly.
|Export Stock On Hand||
Any changes to stock in Unleashed will update the count in Amazon with the "Available" amount of the product. Available amount = Stock On Hand minus Allocated Stock.
NOTE: The default fulfillment latency (lead time) in Amazon is two business days.If your Amazon listings have a custom lead time setting you will need to configure this in the Manage your Products tab.
|Include quantities for auto-assembled products||
Available only if the Export Stock on Hand option is selected. If enabled, the Available Quantity will also include the quantity for auto-assembled products.
|Assign warehouses for stock availability||
The available stock quantity from the selected warehouse(s) will be sent to your FBM Amazon Store.
Note: Amazon will not receive any SOH Quantities for FBA warehouses.
|Stock on Hand Export Frequency||
Set the time interval for exporting stock on hand for all Amazon stores.
Manage Your Data tab
Use the Manage Your Data tab to setup your initial integration. It is recommended to use the first two options options only when you start the integration process because all the records are imported/exported. You must use the options on the Configuration tab for subsequent import/export to speed up the process.
- Import Products from Amazon to Unleashed: Imports all products from Amazon to Unleashed.
- Export Stock on Hand: Exports the available stock on hand quantity of all products from Unleashed to Amazon.
- Import Missing Orders: You can search for and import any missing orders from Amazon to Unleashed.
Use the Configuration tab to configure settings for subsequent import/export.
Manage Your Products tab
You can search and view product details as well as set the lead time.
- Store Name
- Lead Time: The default fulfillment latency (lead time) in Amazon is two business days. If your Amazon listings have a custom lead time setting, double-click on this field to set the required value.
- View in Unleashed: Click on the link to view the product details in Unleashed.
Connection Log tab
Use the Connection Log to analyse and fix errors. The logs record only the last 7 days of activity. The following filters can be used: