Amazon Integration FAQsFollow
Find Amazon in the Unleashed menu under eCommerce Hub
Which Amazon marketplaces are supported?
Region - NA
Region - EU
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates
Region - Far East/Australia
How do I generate the MWS token?
For information about generating the MWS token, see Generating the MWS Token.
What happens if customer sales, product or stock on hand details do not come across when the integration process is completed?
The Connection Log will list the reason why the sales/product/stock update has failed. Fix the error and reimport the failed items from the Manage Your Data tab.
Can I enter sales directly into Unleashed when I have Amazon integrated?
Yes, you can still create sales orders in Unleashed.
Can I manually import/export my data?
- Products can be imported only from Amazon to Unleashed.
- Sales Orders can be imported only from Amazon to Unleashed.
- Stock on Hand can be exported only from Unleashed to Amazon.
Can I integrate multiple Amazon stores?
Yes, you can integrate up to a maximum of 5 Amazon stores in Unleashed.
What happens if I delete a product from Amazon?
When a product is deleted from Amazon, it will not remove or obsolete the product in Unleashed.
Are obsolete records exported to Amazon?
No. Obsolete records are not exported.
Can Unleashed pass the "Can Assemble" quantity to Amazon?
Yes. To enable this option:
- Go to the Configuration tab.
- Select the Export Stock on Hand option.
- Select the Include quantities for auto-assembled products option.