Amazon Integration IntroductionFollow
The Amazon integration is a complete e-commerce solution that allows you to set up an online store(s) to sell your goods. It lets you organize your products, customize your storefront, accept credit card payments, track and respond to orders. The integration streamlines online store and stock management requirements.
This feature is available on Medium, Large, and Large Plus subscriptions.
Note - for customers using the Amazon in the US, we have identified that dynamic tax rates can cause issues when importing orders. This is because Unleashed requires each order to be mapped to a specific tax code.
You can overcome this issue by configuring your Amazon Taxes accordingly. For more information please see the Amazon Integration Configuration.
- You can integrate up to 5 Amazon stores.
- When a sale is made in Amazon, it is automatically created in Unleashed or you can choose to consolidate all sales for the day into 1 daily sales order.
- Optional Setting: Imported sales can trigger an invoice to be created in your accounting system.
- Systems are automatically kept in sync:
- Stock on hand is updated from Unleashed to Amazon.
- Customers are created in Unleashed from Amazon orders.
- Products are created in Unleashed from Amazon orders.
- The product prices are retrieved from Amazon and will be assigned to the selected Sell Price Tier in Unleashed.
You must complete these steps before you integrate with Unleashed. For more information, see Amazon Setup to Integrate with Unleashed.
- Amazon Seller Central Account
- Enable Unleashed to access your Amazon account. For more information, see Generate the MWS Token.