About Quotes Enquiry
The Quotes Enquiry page enables you to filter and report on your Sales quotes. This includes all sales quotes, regardless of what their status is, e.g: Draft, Pending, Accept or Cancel. The Quote Enquiry has several filters at the top of the page. You can access the Quotes Enquiry report page via Reports | Sales | Quote Enquiry.
- Select a filter you want to use from the top of the Sales Enquiry page, this could be from filter options available. You can select from;
- Date From (select date from a calendar)
- Date To (select date from a calendar)
- Transaction Date (drop-down date contains; Order Date, Required Date and Completed Date).
- Sales Quote Number (enter number into the field)
- Sales Quote Status (drop-down date contains; Draft, Pending, Parked, Accepted, Canceled and Deleted).
- Product Group (options can be customized in Settings)
- Product Code (enter code into the field)
- Product Description (enter product description into the field)
- Warehouse (select warehouse from the drop-down menu, this option can be customized in Settings)
- Sales Order Group (select Sales Order Group from the drop-down, this option can be customized in Settings)
- Customer Type (select Customer Type from the drop-down, this option can be customized in Settings)
- Customer Code (enter code into the field)
- Customer Name (enter name into the field)
- Customer Reference (enter reference into field)
- Delivery Address (display default Delivery Address, unless otherwise specified)
- Salesperson (select from the drop-down menu available, this menu can be customized in Settings).
- Press Run
- Your results appear on the page.
You can easily export your report to PDF (default), CSV, XLSC or XLS for best reporting. To do so;
- Press the Export button.
- Select what format you want your report to be, you have the option of;
Depending on what sort of information you require, you can enter the relevant criteria and then click Run at the top of the banner. Using the Export button on the banner, you can also export what you see to several different formats such as pdf, xls and .xlsx. Using the toolbar above the grid, you can do several other things to the information shown in the grid. These are described as follows:
Group By Column(s):
To group by the desired column you simply need to drag and drop it into o toolbar above the grid. As soon as you drop it the grid will group everything based on that column. You can group by as many columns as you like and expand all or collapse all the groups under the More menu.
Create Multiple Views:
To set up multiple views of this report you just need to click New on the toolbar and give it a name after making any customizations. You can create as many views as you like and also choose a default which will be displayed when you first click on the report.
Customize Columns Shown:
Using the Hidden Columns button you can choose what columns are shown on the grid and where. To add or remove a column, simply drag and drop the columns you like to and from the Hidden columns box.