After you import or create suppliers in Unleashed, you can use the View Suppliers page to view and manage your suppliers.
- Go to Suppliers | View Suppliers.
- The list of suppliers is displayed. You can filter by Supplier or Obsolete fields.
- To import bulk supplier details, click Import.
- To export the existing supplier details, click Export. You can choose to export as PDF, CSV, XLSX, or XLS.
- To add a new supplier, click Add Supplier. For more information, see Add a new supplier.
- You can use the bulk action cog to perform bulk functions:
- Select All
- Select None
- You can use the action cog to perform functions at line level.
- Edit: Edit supplier details.
- View in Xero: This option is only available if you have integrated with Xero. Displays the supplier details in Xero.
- Add Purchase: add a Purchase Order for the Supplier.
- View Transactions: Displays the Purchase Enquiry page. You can run or export a report of transactions for the supplier.
- Obsolete: Marks the supplier as Obsolete. If you want to revert, open the supplier record and clear the Obsolete check box.
- Delete: You can only delete suppliers if there are no associated transactions.
If you want to customize the grid columns, see Customizing grid columns.