Serial Number EnquiryFollow
About Serial Number Enquiry
The Serial Number Enquiry page works by providing you with an easy to use report that searches by these available filters:
- Warehouse (where your product and serial numbers are located)
- Serial Number (exact characters in the serial number or entire serial number)
- Product Code (code of the serialized product)
- Product Description (description of the serialized product), or
- Status, which contain the following options:
- Available: It indicates that the item is in stock and available and also where it is located (location of the warehouse, etc).
- Unavailable: It is not in the warehouse or in stock (dispatched), parked or it is returned to the Supplier.
- Deleted: The stock is either adjusted, lost and/or do not know where it is.
You can use these filters to search for products with serial numbers. On this page, you can view;
- Serial Numbers
- Product Codes/Descriptions, and
- Warehouse information.
Press Run to generate the report.
Serial Number: Displays unique serial number(s) for the product at line level.
Product Code: Displays the unique product code for the specified product,
Product Description: Displays the unique product description for the specified product, i.e. name or another label.
Warehouse: Displays the name of the warehouse that the product is stored.
Status: Displays the relevant status of the Serial Number. Statuses can include Available, Unavailable and Deleted.
Date Added: This is the date that the Serial Number was created in Unleashed.
- Select a filter(s) you want to use from the top of the Serial Number Enquiry page.
- Press Run
- Your results appear on the page.
When you click on a serial number at line level on this page, you can instantly view a list of related transaction items. This is ideal for customers who want to see the total history of a Serialized Product, using this option allows you can track and trace the history of a serialized product easily. For example, if a customer has a broken item that they want to return, you can use their serial number of the product to check when the sale was completed, and action accordingly.