Manage and View Sales OrdersFollow
After you import or create sales orders in Unleashed, you can use the View Orders page to view and manage your orders.
Viewing Sales Orders
- Go to Sales | Orders | View Orders.
- The list of orders is displayed. You can filter by fields.
- To import multiple orders, click Import. For more information, see Import Sales Orders.
- To export the existing order details, click Export. You can choose to export as PDF, CSV, XLSX, or XLS.
- To add a new quote, click Add Quote. For more information, see Add new quote.
The following currency columns are available on the grid (Click to expand/collapse screenshot). For more information about customizing the grid columns, see Customizing Grid Columns.
- Total: Total value of the Sales Order Total in Customer Currency. This is a hidden column.
- Total (base currency): Total value of the Sales Order in the base currency including costs. This is a hidden column
- Tax Total (base currency): Total tax value of the Sales Order in the base currency.
- Sub Total (base currency): Total value of the Sales Order in the base currency excluding tax.
- Cost (base currency): Total cost value in the base currency including tax.
Using the Action / Bulk Actions cog
- Edit: Edit quote details.
- Ship: Add/Update shipment details and dispatch.
- Purchase: Create a purchase order. For more information, see Create Purchase Orders.
- Print: sales order, labels, commercial invoice (if enabled), packing slip
- Clone: For more information, see Clone Sales Order.
Bulk Actions Cog
The following options are available from the bulk actions cog:
- Select All: Will select all Sales Orders on the current page
- Select None: Will de-select any selected Sales Orders
- Assign Oldest: Will automatically assign the oldest batch and serial numbers to the applicable products in those orders
- Print Documents: The following document are available for printing:
- Complete Orders: All selected Sales Orders will be Completed. No Documents will be printed.
- Complete orders and Print Invoices: All selected orders will be completed and have their sales invoices printed (if applicable and if possible)
- Create Shipments: A new Parked Shipment will be created for all selected Sales Orders. This Shipment will contain all Products & Quantities within the Sales Order that are not currently on a Shipment
- Change Status: This action will allow you to update the Status of all selected Sales Orders
- Email Orders and Invoices: Bulk emailing of orders or invoices to your contacts
- Export to 3PL: This will allow you to use a previously created Data Exporter template to export a 3PL document to assist you in the order fulfilling process
If International Commerce Codes is enabled, an option to "Print Commercial Invoices" will be included in the bulk action list above.
You can set up custom Sales Order Statuses to help you to manage your orders.