Manage and View Sales OrdersFollow
After you import or create sales orders in Unleashed, you can use the View Orders page to view and manage your orders.
Viewing Sales Orders
- Go to Sales | Orders | View Orders.
- The list of orders is displayed. You can filter by fields.
- To import multiple orders, click Import. For more information, see Import Sales Orders.
- To export the existing order details, click Export. You can choose to export as PDF, CSV, XLSX, or XLS.
- To add a new quote, click Add Quote. For more information, see Add new quote.
The following currency columns are available on the grid (Click to expand/collapse screenshot). For more information about customizing the grid columns, see Customizing Grid Columns.
- Total: Total value of the Sales Order Total in Customer Currency. This is a hidden column.
- Total (base currency): Total value of the Sales Order in the base currency including costs. This is a hidden column
- Tax Total (base currency): Total tax value of the Sales Order in the base currency.
- Sub Total (base currency): Total value of the Sales Order in the base currency excluding tax.
- Cost (base currency): Total cost value in the base currency including tax.
Using the Action / Bulk Actions cog
- Edit: Edit quote details.
- Ship: Add/Update shipment details and dispatch.
- Purchase: Create a purchase order. For more information, see Create Purchase Orders.
- Print: sales order, labels, commercial invoice (if enabled), packing slip
- Clone: For more information, see Clone Sales Order.
Bulk Actions Cog
The following options are available from the bulk actions cog:
- Select All: Will select all Sales Orders on the current page
- Select None: Will de-select any selected Sales Orders
- Assign Oldest: Will automatically assign the oldest batch and serial numbers to the applicable products in those orders
- Print Documents: The following document are available for printing:The option to Print Commercial Invoices will only be included in the bulk action list above if International Commerce Codes have been enabled.
- Complete Orders: All selected Sales Orders will be Completed. No Documents will be printed.
- Complete orders and Print Invoices: All selected orders will be completed and have their sales invoices printed (if applicable and if possible)
- Create Shipments: A new Parked Shipment will be created for all selected Sales Orders. This Shipment will contain all Products & Quantities within the Sales Order that are not currently on a Shipment
- Change Status: This action will allow you to update the Status of all selected Sales Orders
- Email Orders and Invoices: Bulk emailing of orders or invoices to your contacts
- Export to 3PL: This will allow you to use a previously created Data Exporter template to export a 3PL document to assist you in the order fulfilling process