Manage and view productsFollow
About View Products
The View Products page enables you to view a list of all your existing products and several details about those listed products. You have the ability to sort the products each product by name, using the columns available to you.
You have the ability to sort the products by column. You can get to this page simply from within an individual product by clicking the View All Products button. You can access the View Products page from Inventory | View Products.
Header button descriptions
Across the top of the screen, you will see five buttons on the right of the banner.
Import: If you want to be taken to the Product Import screen you can click this button
Export: If you wish to export the current view you can click "Export" to get a PDF version. Alternatively, if you click the drop-down you also have the option of .csv, .xlsx and .xls
Add Product: Takes you to the Product page where you can add new product details
Header field descriptions
- Product: Field used to filter products by product code or product description
- Product Group: Field used to filter product group
- Supplier: Field used to search for products via a specified supplier name
- Supplier Product: Field used to search for products via a specified supplier product code
- Bin Location: If you are subscribed to the Medium, Large, or Large Plus versions you have access to the Bin Location field which will print on packing slips, stock-takes etc
- Barcode: Field used to filter barcodes
- Obsolete: Select the required option to display/hide any obsolete products
- Sellable: Select the required option to select Sellable, Non-Sellable or All products
Grid column descriptions
Bulk Action: Select lines to perform the available bulk actions to
Image: Displays the product image. You can upload one image against one product. Click on the camera icon to view a thumbnail of the image, or click on the image itself to view the entire image. If no camera icon appears, then no image is available for the product.
Product Code: This is the product code of the product and has to be unique per product
Product Description: Displays the product description of the product
Product Group: Displays the unique product group for the product
Pack: Displays the pack size of the product, e.g. 24, 48, 72 etc.
Allocated: Displays what stock is allocated to either orders, assemblies or warehouse transfers
Qty On Hand: Displays the amount (quantity on hand) for the product
Units: Displays the unit of measure for the product, i.e. in meters, pack size etc.
Action: Click on the action cog to edit, clone, adjust, place an order, purchase, view transactions, print a label, obsolete or delete the product
Depending on what sort of information you require, you can enter the relevant criteria and then click Run at the top on the banner.
You can also export what you are seeing to a number of different formats such as pdf, xls and .xlsx using the Export button on the banner.
Using the tool bar above the grid, you can do a number of other things to the information shown in the grid.
These are described as follows:
Group By Column(s):
To group by a desired column you simply need to drag and drop it into toolbar above the grid. As soon as you drop it the grid will group everything based on that column. You can group by as many columns as you like and expand all or collapse all the groups under the More menu.
Create Multiple Views:
To set up multiple views of this report you just need to click New on the toolbar and give it a name after making any customizations. You can create as many views as you like and also choose a default which will be displayed when you first click on the report.
Customize Columns Shown:
Using the Hidden Columns button you can choose what columns are shown on the grid and where. To add or remove a column, simply drag and drop the columns you like to and from the Hidden columns box.
Hidden Columns include:
- Bin Location
- Lead Time (Days)
- Supplier Code
- Supplier Name
- Supplier Product Code
- Supplier Product Description
Edit: Enables you to edit the specified product. When this option is selected, the Add Product screen appears, providing you with the ability to edit any required updates.
Clone: Enables you to clone the specified product. When this option is selected, a dialog box appears asking you to fill in details. Fields include: Product Code, Product Description and an option to fill in a Barcode information, if available.
Adjust: Enables you to make a stock adjustment for the specified product. When this option is selected, a dialog box appears asking you to select the warehouse for the stock adjustment.
Order: Enables you to order the selected product. When this option is selected, a dialog box appears asking you to add the new order by filling out the required Customer code and Customer Name fields, when finished press Add Order.
Purchase: Enables you to purchase products. When this option is selected, a dialog box appears asking you to add a purchase by filling out the required Supplier Code and Supplier Name fields, when finished, press Add Purchase.
Transaction: Enables you to make a transaction enquiry by taking you to the Transaction Enquiry page.
- You must already have a Product entered into Unleashed.
- You have two places where you can select to clone a product.
- By using the Action cog on the View Products page, or
- at the top there is a Clone button.
- Once you have clicked the Clone option, you will be shown a box where you need to enter a few more details.
- Once you have filled it out you can click Clone Product and it will copy the Product across for you.
Product Code: Enter the required Product Code for the cloned product. This field is mandatory.
Product Description: Enter in the required Product Description for the cloned product. This field is mandatory.
Barcode: Enter in the required Barcode for the cloned product, if applicable. This field is not mandatory.
You can display product images simply by;
- Click the camera icon on the Image column to view a thumb nail of the product image; or
- click on the image itself to view entire image.
See Create new products for more information.
- From the View Products page, use the Del column to select the product or products you want to delete.
- Press the red Delete button at top of the banner.