The View Purchases page enables you to view and manage all purchase orders including Costed and Receipted orders.
Viewing a Purchase Order
- Go to Purchases | Purchase Orders | View Purchases.
- Select Open, Unapproved, Parked, Placed, Costed, Receipted, Complete, or All from the Status drop-down list to filter the purchase orders. You can also specify the Order Number, Supplier or select the warehouse.
Note: Status will include any custom Purchase Order Statuses
- Use the action cog to edit, print, email, clone or delete any purchase order. The following options will be available from the action cog based on the order status:
|Status||Action Cog options||Details|
|Open, Unapproved, Parked||Edit, Print, Email, Clone, Delete|
|Placed||Edit, Receipt, Print, Email, Clone, Delete|
|Costed||Edit, Receipt, Print, Email, Clone, Delete||Receipt: Create a receipt for the costed purchase order.|
|Receipted||Edit, Print, Email, Clone|
|Complete||Edit, Return, Print, Email, Clone||Return: Create a supplier return for a completed purchase order.|
- Click Add Purchase to add a new purchase order. For more information, see Add Purchase.
- Click Export to export to PDF, CSV, XLSX, or XLS.
- Click Import to import purchase orders from a template file. For more information, see Import Purchases.
- Bulk Action Cog options: Select All, Select None, Add Shared Cost, Delete.
The following currency columns are available on the grid. For more information about customizing the grid columns, see Customizing Grid Columns.
- Total: Total value of the Purchase Order in the supplier default currency excluding costs. This is a hidden column.
- Sub Total: Total value of the Purchase Order in the supplier currency excluding tax. This is a hidden column.
- Costing Sub Total: Total cost value in the supplier currency including tax. NOTE: only includes costs from the same supplier as the Purchase Order.
- Total (base currency): Total value of the Purchase Order in the base currency including costs.
- Sub Total (base currency): Total value of the Purchase Order in the base currency excluding tax.
- Costing Sub Total (base currency): Total cost value in the base currency including tax.