The View Purchases page enables you to view and manage all purchase orders including Costed and Receipted orders.
Viewing a Purchase Order
- Go to Purchases | Purchase Orders | View Purchases.
- Select Open, Unapproved, Parked, Placed, Costed, Receipted, Complete, or All from the Status drop-down list to filter the purchase orders. You can also specify the Order Number, Supplier or select the warehouse.
Note: Status will include any custom Purchase Order Statuses
- Use the action cog to edit, print, print product labels, email, clone or delete a purchase order. The following options will be available from the action cog based on the order status:
|Status||Action Cog options||Details|
|Unapproved||Edit, Print*, Print Product Label, Email*, Clone, Delete||
Users will create purchase orders in the status of 'Unapproved' if they do not have the role permission: 'Purchase Order Approvals.'
*'Purchase Order Approvals' permission required to Print and Email Unapproved purchase orders.
|Parked||Edit, Print, Print Product Label, Email, Clone, Delete||Unapproved and Parked purchase orders do not contribute to the 'On Purchase' QTY. Once a supplier has confirmed a purchase order, change the status to 'Placed'|
|Placed, Custom status||Edit, Receipt, Print, Print Product Labels, Email, Clone, Delete||Placed and custom status purchase orders do contribute to the 'On Purchase' QTY of a product.|
|Costed||Edit, Receipt, Print, Print Product Labels, Email, Clone||Receipt: Create a receipt for the costed purchase order.|
|Receipted||Edit, Print, Print Product Labels, Email, Clone|
|Complete||Edit, Return, Print, Print Product Labels, Email, Clone||Return: Create a supplier return for a completed purchase order.|
|Deleted||Edit, Print, Print Product Labels, Email, Clone|
- Click Add Purchase to add a new purchase order. For more information, see Add Purchase.
- Click Export to export to PDF, CSV, XLSX, or XLS.
- Click Import to import purchase orders from a template file. For more information, see Import Purchases.
- Bulk Action Cog options: Select All, Select None, Add Shared Cost, Change Status, Delete, Complete Orders.
The following currency columns are available on the grid. For more information about customizing the grid columns, see Customizing Grid Columns.
- Total: Total value of the Purchase Order in the supplier default currency excluding costs. This is a hidden column.
- Sub Total: Total value of the Purchase Order in the supplier currency excluding tax. This is a hidden column.
- Costing Sub Total: Total cost value in the supplier currency including tax. NOTE: only includes costs from the same supplier as the Purchase Order.
- Total (base currency): Total value of the Purchase Order in the base currency including costs.
- Sub Total (base currency): Total value of the Purchase Order in the base currency excluding tax.
- Costing Sub Total (base currency): Total cost value in the base currency including tax.