Import Sales QuotesFollow
You must import sales quotes using the Unleashed template.
Before You Begin
Read the following topics to understand the correct process details and avoid common errors:
Points to Note:
- Quote Numbers must be unique. DO NOT enter an existing quote number.
- Enter the correct customer code for an existing customer in Unleashed.
- Quotes are imported and saved as Parked. If you enter any duplicate customer references, there will be no validation and the duplicates will be recorded in the system.
- You must enter the quote numbers with any required prefixes or formatting. Unleashed does not add any prefixes or formatting.
- The unit price from the template is the unit price on the order imported; this will override the default unit price in the system settings. If you want to use the default unit price from the system, then leave the unit price field blank.
Importing Sales Quotes
- Go to Sales | Quotes | Import Quotes.
- Click Download Sales Quote template.
- Enter data in the template format. For field definitions, see Import Sales Quotes field definitions.
- Save the file.
- Click Upload Sales Quotes.