Using the SandboxFollow
The Unleashed Sandbox creates a copy of your organization in a separate environment. This environment allows you to develop, test and learn without affecting the data in your live Unleashed account.
- Only the account owner can create the Sandbox.
- Ensure that the Organization Sandbox feature is enabled by the administrator for your account
- You can only have one sandbox per account. Once you have created your Sandbox, it is available for 21 days, this can not be extended. Simply, delete and recreate it if you require to continue with your testing.
- After 21 days, the Sandbox will be deleted and cannot be restored.
- Any data that you enter into your Sandbox account is NOT and CANNOT be transferred to your live production account. You can however, export data out of the sandbox and import it into your live account.
- The users in your Production account are copied into the sandbox and are automatically granted access to the Sandbox.
- You can ONLY add 5 users to the Sandbox account.
- The Unleashed features in the sandbox are not limited to your Production account subscription plan. For example, if you are on a Small Subscription, you have access to Medium Subscription features in your Sandbox account.
- When you create a sandbox, it is created from a backup and may be up to a day old.
- If you delete the current sandbox and create a new one immediately, in the majority of cases it will restore the data from the previous one, however, this is dependent on the amount of data in the sandbox and cannot be guaranteed. We recommend you export any data you need to keep from your current sandbox, this can be reimported into the new sandbox if needed.
- You cannot test the B2B Portal in the Sandbox account
- If you would like to test the Advanced Shipping Module once you have created the Sandbox Account please submit a case to our Experience Team so we can assist.
- Go to the My Account page
- Click Create Sandbox
- In the confirmation dialog box, click Yes to continue or No to exit. A notification is displayed after the sandbox is successfully created.
When in Sandbox mode, you can integrate with other applications (native or otherwise - the sandbox account will have a unique API Key and API ID).
- Go to the My Account page.
- Select the Sandbox account and click View
- A message is displayed at the top of the screen to indicate that you are using the Sandbox
Exiting the Sandbox
- Go to the My Account page.
- Select the account you want to access and click View.
Deleting the Sandbox
- In the Sandbox account, go to the My Account page.
- Select your live Unleashed account and click View.
- In the live Unleashed account, go to the My Account page.
- Click Delete Sandbox.
- In the confirmation pop-up, click Yes.
You will receive a notification confirming the sandbox deletion.