Subscribe to UnleashedFollow
You can subscribe to Unleashed and activate your account. For any assistance or more information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Ensure you have the right system requirements to be accessing Unleashed.
- Go to: https://go.unleashedsoftware.com/v2/BuyNow.
- Select the required plan and click Subscribe.
- From the Subscription Plan drop-down list, select the plan you want to subscribe to.
- Select the Monthly or Annually payment frequency radio button.
- The Number of Users field will display the default number of users supported for the selected subscription plan. You can add more users as required.
- The Unleashed University is a self-paced learning portal with training content to help you use Unleashed effectively. Specify the number of users you want to be subscribed for the Unleashed University access.
- You can purchase premium support in the Additional Products area. Note that you have a subscribe for a minimum period of 4 months. If you are on a Large Plus plan and want to purchase premium support, contact email@example.com.
- You can purchase extra API calls in the Extra API Calls area. For more information about API Usage and buying API Usage bundles, see API Usage.
- If you have received a discount or promo code, specify the details in the Voucher Code field and click Apply.
- Review the subscription details in the Checkout area, and click Subscribe.
- Enter in your Credit Card details safely and securely.
- Click Update.
After you subscribe, the Setup page will be displayed with the following options to keep your trial data (click to expand/collapse screenshot). Note the following points:
- Ensure you select the correct options as this cannot be changed once you click Continue.
- Details will be displayed when you click each option to understand the details of the data that will be retained or deleted.
- Tooltips provide details about the details covered for each option.
After you have decided whether you want to retain your trial data, see Setting Up a New Account to configure the required settings and start using Unleashed.