ON THIS PAGE
How do I change a customer's default currency?
Can I create a shipment off an invoice?
Can I create a purchase order from a sales order?
How do I show the customer what was not shipped or invoiced?
When do the invoices go through to your accounting provider?
Can I go back and edit a completed invoice?
How do I add freight to a sales invoice?
Can I create and complete shipments before creating and completing invoices?
How do I modify a completed Sales Order?
Can shipping labels be printed?
What report shows a shipment that has not been invoiced?
How do I clone a sales order?
How do I add freight to a sales order?
Can I create a template for free credits?
Where is the Payment Terms calculated off?
How do you activate invoicing?
You cannot change the currency once you have created a transaction for the customer. If you were to be able to change its currency then it could have a negative impact on transactions— such as profits and margins etc. However, as a work-around you can delete that customer and then create a new customer with the revised currency.
No. You can create a shipment from the sales order.
Yes, however this function is only available when Order Management has been enabled in your Company Settings. For more information, see Create purchase order from a sales order.
This information is added to sales order and sales invoice templates in the Doc Designer.
The Backorder Enquiry report, or the View Sales Order page.
- Backorder Enquiry report provides Shipped and Invoiced columns on its report page.
- View Sales Order page enables you to add the Shipped and Invoiced columns to its page to view this information.
- Go to Sales | Orders | View Sales Orders and on the action cog, click Clone.
- Open the sales order and click Clone.
See Clone Sales orders for more information.
- Add a product and call it '"Freight" or "Shipping".
- Mark that product as a Never Diminishing Product.
- Add the Product to the specified sales order.
Credits are currently not available for custom templates in the Doc Designer.
The Payment terms are calculated from the Invoice Date and not the Order Created Date.
To enable the Invoicing feature, you need to be the account owner. You can do this from https://go.unleashedsoftware.com/v2/Feature/Enable/Invoicing page.