How do I enter a Purchase Order for a new Supplier?
- Go to Purchases | Purchase Orders | Add Purchase.
- Click Supplier Code.
- On the View Suppliers page, click Add Supplier.
- Enter the relevant supplier details and click Save.
- Close the Supplier Entry tab and return to the Purchase Order Entry page.
- Select the supplier you have just created and complete the purchase order.
How do I modify a completed purchase order?
- Go to Purchases | Supplier Returns | Add Supplier Return. For more information, see Creating a Supplier Return.
How do i change the delivery address on a purchase order?
The Delivery Address on the Purchase Order is automatically filled in with the address recorded for the selected warehouse. However, you can update this on the Settings module.
To add or update a delivery address;
- Go to Settings | System | Warehouse.
- Update the Delivery Name and Address.
How do I change the Tax Rate if the Supplier is GST free?
Can I save more than one supplier on a product?
Purchase orders are computed for a total amount on line by line basis. Meaning;
We calculate and round off the discount, tax, and subtotal value of each and every product line first and then sum them all up to compute the final transaction sub-total.
We use round-up methodology but we also limit the decimal places from 4 to 2 on each price revision i.e after adding the discount and then tax on each sale/purchase order line.
UnitPrice = RoundTo4Dp (InclusiveUnitPrice / (1 + taxRate)
DiscountedUnitPrice = RoundTo4Dp (ExclusiveUnitPrice * (1 - DiscountRate))
LineTotal = RoundTo2Dp (ExclusiveDiscountedUnitPrice * Quantity)
LineTax = RoundTo2Dp (ExclusiveLineTotal * TaxRate)
TaxTotal = SUM(all LineTaxes)
SubTotal = SUM(all ExclusiveLineTotals)
Total = TaxTotal + SubTotal