How do I upgrade my Unleashed subscription?
- Go to Settings | Organization | Billing | Upgrade.
The upgrade can only be completed by the current account owner. Any questions on this process can be sent to email@example.com.
- From your Unleashed Account, click the question mark icon and then click Submit a Request (click to expand/collapse screenshot).
- Complete the details/attach screenshots and click Submit.
Our Customer Engagement Team will get in touch to help you with your queries.
- The Downgrade must be requested by the Unleashed Account Owner.
- Send your request to firstname.lastname@example.org with your Company Name and the subscription level you would like to downgrade to.
Yes. When your 14-day trial has expired, on your next login you can select the option to Extend Your Trial for a further 14 days.
Full details on becoming an Unleashed Software Partner can be located here.
- The replacement account owner will need to be an active user of the account.
- The existing account owner must send a request to email@example.com.
- Click <Your Account Name> drop-down list and then click My Account. The account and subscription details are displayed.
- Go to Settings | Organization | Billing.