Top 10 FAQSFollow
How do I delete a Transaction?
- Only open transactions can be deleted
- Completed transactions cannot be deleted
- Transactions that have been partially Completed cannot be deleted (Receipted POs, Invoiced/Shipped SOs)
How do I create a Customer?
How do I create a Purchase Order?
How do I get my current stock into Unleashed?
Points to Note:
- This is ONLY for the initial setup of your account, any new products from there should be brought in via a Purchase Order
- To be done after importing your product details
- All imports must be uploaded using the correct template file.
1. Navigate to Inventory>Products>Import/Export
2. Click on the Stock On Hand tab and Download Stock On Hand Template File
3. Enter your new products, SOH (Stock On Hand) and optionally any other details
4. Return to Inventory>Products>Import/Export>Stock On Hand tab and click Drop file here or click to upload
If you connect with an accounting provider, you must import your SOH details manually as we do not send inventory details.
Do I need to setup my currency rates before creating any transactions?
When do I use the Settings module?
- Set up your Currency Rates at the start including the default buy and sell rates. This will ensure that you can transact in any currency
- Set up your transaction prefixes including the prefixes and numbers to be used for transactions
Point to note they can update these as their business requirements change, example enabling batch tracking at a later date. You can link them to;https://www.unleashedsoftware.com/academy-portal/video/settings
Points to Note:
- You can update these as your business requirements change, e.g you can enable Batch or Serial Tracking at a later date
How do I add costs to Sales Orders?
How do I modify a completed Sales Order?
Any Completed transaction in Unleashed cannot be edited, but that's not to say it can't be reversed.
To reverse a Sales Order a Credit Note has to be Completed.
1. Navigate to Sales>Credits>Add Credit
2. Input the Sales Invoice Number
3. Choose your Credit Quantity, Credit Price and Reason for the Credit. Make sure you click the Return box if the products are to be returned to stock
4. Click Park or Complete depending if this Credit is ready to be closed
How do I set a Delivery Address to show up automatically?
Set it up in the Warehouse for Purchase Orders:
1. Navigate to Settings>System>Warehouses
2. Click Add Warehouse
You can enter an address for each Warehouse that you create. Once this is set, whenever you create a Purchase Order and select the Warehouse, the address entered for the specified Warehouse is displayed.
Set it up in the Customer record for Sales Orders:
1. Navigate to Customers>View Customers and open the required Customer record
2. In the Details tab, select the Default Delivery Address from the drop-down list.
3. Click Save