How to Partially Receipt a Purchase OrderFollow
How to split or partially a placed order.
When you are in the process of receipting a purchase order (Purchase | Receipt Purchase), you can update the Receipt Quantity field:
When you enter a Receipt Quantity less than the order quantity, the Receipt button changes to Split Receipt. When you click Split Receipt:
- Unleashed updates the Receipt Quantity into stock and creates another purchase order with the same purchase order number with a split reference, i.e.PO-00000035/1.
- Go to Purchases | Purchase Orders | View Purchases. The purchase order will be displayed with the same purchase order number with a split reference, i.e.PO-00000035/1 and the status is PLACED.
- If the order has been costed, all costs will be added to the receipted quantity that is completed first. The following message is displayed:
- The costs added to the Purchase Order, will by default apply to the receipted quantity that is selected.
- The Unit derived costs need to be updated to match the cost attributed to receipting the current amount.
- Costs for subsequent receipts from the purchase order, can then be added before being receipted.