How to Process a Credit NoteFollow
To credit or return a processed Sales Order.
1. Navigate to Sales>Credits>Add Credit
2. Enter Sales Invoice Number
The relevant details will be automatically filled in from the sales order and will be read-only.
3. The products added to the Sales Order are displayed. Update the required values for the credit lines:
- Delete any lines which are not being credited using the delete icon.
- Edit the price and/or quantity
- Select the Return checkbox ONLY if you want the product quantity to be returned to stock
- DO NOT select the Return checkbox if you are only crediting the price
4. Add or edit the Comments for your reference
5. The charge lines display any additional charges added to the Sales Order. These fields are read-only and you can delete the charge lines if you do not want to include them on the Credit Note.
6. Click Park if you want to make changes later, or click Complete if you're finished.
Please see the below help files for more information on Credit Notes: