What is the Last Cost on a product record?Follow
The Last Cost field on the product record is an auto-calculated field and will be the cost on the latest purchase order or build of that product.
To update the Last Cost please see the below:
- Navigate to Inventory>Products>Import/Export
- Products tab
- Click the drop-down menu next to Export in the top right-hand corner and click Products. This will download an excel file (make sure not to change or delete any information as this will be reflected in Unleashed)
- Scroll across to the column Last Cost (Column AJ) and enter your new Last Cost
- Save this document as a CSV file
- Return toImport/Exportpage in Unleashed.
- Drop a file here or click to upload your newly saved file
You can always double-check a file has been imported via the 3 parallel lines next to your name in the top right-hand corner of the screen.