Access Financials Integration IntroductionFollow
Note: Currently, the Access Financials integration implementation is closely managed and supported by consultants from both the Access Financials and Unleashed Teams. Please contact our support team to express your interest with this offering.
Managing a product-business starts with the foundation of accurate Inventory and Accounting. Unleashed integrates with accounting software providers in order to assure decisions are based on real-time information, perpetually. This is especially important when completing transactions in Unleashed, such as receivables, payables and stock journals or when actioning invoicing and payments from your accounting platform.
Why Integrate Unleashed & Access Financials?
Once Unleashed is fully integrated with Access Financials, you can benefit from increased efficiency and accuracy between these two apps. The manual “double entry” will become a thing of the past as you see transactions & contact records automatically transferred from Unleashed to Access Financials in real time. This minimises time lost to manual handling and the cost of human error.
- Intuitive setup - Simply connect Unleashed to your chosen Access Financials Account at the push of the button.
- Payable updates - Integrate your Suppliers and Purchase orders. Unleashed sends Access Financials payable transactions for payment, reconciliation, and 3-Way Invoice Matching as you complete transactions and receipt stock into your Unleashed Account.
- Receivable updates - A real-time Customer and Customer transaction integration. The second you complete sales in Unleashed, then the receivable Debtor Invoices will be posted in real time to your Access Financials Sales account.
- Perpetual stock value updates - At impactful stock (value) changes, Unleashed immediately updates Access Financials account of stock value and incorporates any impacts on transactions.
The Integration Flow
The Unleashed-Access Financials integration is a one-way integration and as such it is advised that customers consider a one-way workflow when using the two systems in tandem.
What exports from Unleashed to Access Financials?
- Sales Invoices
- Purchase Orders
- Journals (Shipments & Stock Adjustments)
Export Conditions & Flow
All changes made to Customers and Suppliers automatically export to Access Financials. For Sales, Shipments, Purchases and Credits, these will only export when Completed, Dispatched or Receipted. Refer to the list below for more information.
- Customers: Exports to Access Financials. All newly created customers export at point of saving and for pre-existing Customers an export is triggered when details are updated. Note: Only the Primary Contact Details will be exported to Access Financials. Further contacts added will have to be manually added in Financials.
- Suppliers: All newly created Suppliers are posted when creating and saving the record, whereas pre-existing Supplier changes post through as soon as details are updated. Note: Only the Primary Contact Details will be exported to Access Financials. Further contacts added will have to be manually added in Financials.
- Sales Invoices: Export to Access Financials only when they the status is set to "Completed".
- Purchases: Exports only when they have the status of “Receipted” or "Completed", whichever comes first in the workflow.
- Journals: Export to Access Financials only when they have a “Completed” (Stock Adjustments) or “Dispatched” (Shipments) status.
- Our 1-way integration means data flows from Unleashed to Access Financials, so…
- Customer records & changes made to them in Access Financials will not be imported to Unleashed
- Supplier records & changes made to them in Access Financials will not be imported to Unleashed
- Changes made to Access Financial Transaction will not update in Unleashed
- Transactions or records added in Access Financials will not flow back to Unleashed
- Limited contact mapping on records…
- Only the Primary Customer & Supplier Contact in Unleashed will be sent to Access Financials
- Only the Postal Address will be sent to the Customer or Supplier record in Access Financials
- General system settings will not automatically sync, so ensure the following matches before connecting the integration…
- Taxes & Tax Rates will not be synchronised between the systems
- Currencies & Exchange Rates will not be Synchronised
- We map into Financials' nominal accounts according to a rigid, pre-set pattern:
- Cost Centres will not be synchronised. Unleashed does not have a concept of this at this stage.