After the WooCommerce IntegrationFollow
ON THIS PAGE
Find WooCommerce in the Unleashed menu under eCommerce Hub
- Stock Management: You will no longer need to manage stock through WooCommerce. Instead, you will receive your stock through Unleashed.
- Stock Reports: All stock reports should only be run in Unleashed.
- Price Settings: A condition for setup is that the WooCommerce Prices are set to be Tax Inclusive. The integration has been built to accommodate this format with processes in place to convert back to the Unleashed Tax Exclusive format. If this is not set correctly then Sales could fail to import or values could be incorrect.
Changes, Credits, and Refunds:
- Making updates to an existing order in WooCommerce is not recommended – the best practice is to create a new order in WooCommerce.
- You cannot add to existing transactions in Unleashed, but you can process credits.
- Refunds are not integrated with Unleashed and must be manually created.
- Unleashed controls Stock on Hand. It is recommended that you do not make any manual changes in WooCommerce.
- Unleashed is Master:
- Products created in Unleashed or marked as "Sellable" are synced to WooCommerce.
- Product edits in Unleashed are not synced to WooCommerce (Note: the exception to this is edits made to the Product Code in Unleashed).
- Products created or edited in WooCommerce are not synced to Unleashed.
Process: WooCommerce and Unleashed Integration
The following processes are examples that demonstrate how WooCommerce works with Unleashed after the integration is completed.
Example Process 1
- You receipt in a purchase order in Unleashed.
- Unleashed updates the quantities in WooCommerce for the products receipted.
Example Process 2
- You sell a product in WooCommerce.
- With the integration Unleashed attempts to create the sales order based on the status set in the configuration page and allocates stock to that sale order in Unleashed.
- Sales orders will be brought into the warehouse automatically, from the mapping that was configured during the setup process.
Product field mapping
|AvailableQty (or Stock on Hand - Allocated Qty + the quantity they can assemble based on their components in the case of Auto-Assembled products)||stock_quantity|
Stock on Hand / Availability
Once a Mapping has been established between an Unleashed Product and WooCommerce, Stock Quantities will be exported from Unleashed to WooCommerce.
Stock Quantity Master = Unleashed
The Availability value in Unleashed will be exported to the Stock Quantity field in WooCommerce.
Except in the case where the product is an Auto-Assembled Product. In this case the Can Assemble Quantity + Available Quantity will be sent to WooCommerce.
Stock Quantity Update Frequency: 15 minutes.
Customer Matching & Synchronisation
Customer records will be matched only at the point of Sales Order Import. At this stage, we will identify if the WooCommerce Customer matches an Unleashed Customer Record via the following Matching Criteria.
Customer Matching Criteria: Unleashed Customer Name + Email = WooCommerce Customer First Name + Last Name + Email
If the match is successful then no changes will be made to the Unleashed or WooCommerce Customer Record.
If no match is identified then a new Customer will be created in Unleashed based on the below field mappings.
If the WooCommerce Customer matches the specified Guest Customer, then no changes are made to the guest customer.
Note: There is no ongoing Customer Detail synchronisation between Unleashed & WooCommerce.
|CustomerName||first_name + last_name|
|Contact First Name||first_name|
|Contact Last Name||last_name|
Sales Order Import
Sales Order Importing Behaviour
Import Trigger: Sales will import automatically from WooCommerce to Unleashed based on the WooCommerce Order Status “Processing”. Once the order has hit this status on the WooCommerce side, the import event will be triggered.
Alternatively, the Import Missing Orders function within the Data Management tab will allow an Unleashed user to manually action an import event for a selection of orders. When using this function, orders with the status “Processing” will be available to import.
Unleashed Order Status: Orders will be imported in the status defined in the configuration page.
Warehouses: Orders will be imported to the Warehouse defined in the configuration page.
Customers: The Matching criteria referenced in the above Customer section will be used to identify if:
- The WooCommerce Customer is related to an existing Unleashed Customer. In this case, we’ll assign the sale to this existing customer
- The WooCommerce Customer doesn’t relate to an existing Unleashed Customer. In this case, we’ll create a new customer in Unleashed & assign the sale to the new customer.
Note: We will follow the following structure when creating a new Customer in Unleashed. Prefix WOO-Store domain name-unique WooCommerce customer code eg. WOO-www.mystore.com-1234. This will allow you to easily identify these new WooCommerce store customers in your Unleashed account and your sales orders.
- There is no WooCommerce Customer, in which case we’ll try to use the Guest Customer selected or fail to import if no Guest Customer is set.
Order Details: The details of the Order in Unleashed should match those seen in WooCommerce for the following areas:
Assigned Customer (or Guest Account)
exceptions include Discount & Tax (see the Other section below).
except for the Unleashed rounding charge used to ensure the totals match
With the difference in rounding for discounts & tax conversions, it is expected the Sub-Totals may be slightly different; however, the overall Order Total should match between the systems via the rounding charge mentioned.
Shipments & Invoices: Shipments & Invoices will not be affected by the WooCommerce Integration at this stage. These will not be created or adjusted.
Synchronisation: Once the order has been successfully imported to Unleashed, there will be no further synchronisation between Unleashed & WooCommerce. This means that adjustments to the details or status made in either systems to the order will not be mirrored. The user will need to do this manually.
|SalesOrderLines - TaxRate||Order - Line items properties|
|SalesOrderLines - LineTax||taxes|
Tax Inclusive vs Exclusive: The Tax Inclusive Pricing configuration in WooCommerce needs to be enabled for success.
Tax Types in WooCommerce: WooCommerce tax on Sales will need to be 1x tax rate per line & non-Compounded (e.g Australian Wine and Exise (WET) tax). This allows us to adhere to current Unleashed functionality.
Tax Codes: Tax Codes on Sales will need to match exactly in order for a successful import. This is standard for integrations & consistent.
Reporting: Unleashed Tax Exclusive reports will need to match the WooCommerce Tax Inclusive reports (sub-totals).
Discounts will be displayed in Unleashed Sales Orders as a % on a per-line basis. We’ll identify the correct % to apply by comparing the WooCommerce Sales Sub-Total incl. discount to the Sub-Total exc. discount.
Rounding charge line will be used where applicable to ensure totals match between the systems.
WooCommerce has 4 different types of Discount / Coupons that are supported.
The following 3x Discount / Coupons will be managed by conversion to a % on a per line basis in the Unleashed SO:
Fixed Cart Discount: An Overall currency Discount applied to the order. Currency value discount is dictated by the admin.
Percentage Discount: A %-based discount over the whole order. % dictated by admin
Fixed Product Discount: A Currency-value discount applied to a product or group of products. Admin discounts the value & which products this is applied to.
The 4th discount is a front page discount only, for example “was 2k, now only 1.8k!”. This “discount” will be treated like an un-discounted line price & will show on the Unleashed Sales Order as simply “1.8k” (using the previous example).
The WooCommerce Base Currency should match Unleashed Base Currency for a successful integration.
WooCommerce only supports 1x Currency per store. However, there are a number of add-ons that will offer multi-currency functionality for displayed prices & payments. We cannot support & test them all.
Uninstall your connection
If you decide to remove the integration between WooCommerce and Unleashed, simply go to eCommerce Hub, click on the WooCommerce Active tile, and then on the Configuration tab you will find the Uninstall App option.
Click on the label and follow the instructions.
To downgrade your integration subscription to remove the WooCommerce integration add-on, you need to contact Unleashed Support.
I you only want to pause the integration click on the Disconnect WooCommerce option.
Unpause the connection, just click on the Save Configuration button to reactivate.