Shopify Product SynchronizationFollow
Selecting the best Product Synchronization option for your Shopify Integration
The master system will determine which system controls your Product details and should be selected based on the system you keep updated regularly.
The following fields will be synced between Unleashed and Shopify:
These fields can be managed within the Shopify Configuration under the Product Synchronization Advanced Settings.
Note: Draft and Archived products in Shopify will import to Unleashed when selecting "Import Products from Shopify to Unleashed" in Manage your Data.
Product Synchronization Options:
The Stock on Hand will always be managed by Unleashed regardless of the Master system selected.
Unleashed as Master
- The Product Details in Unleashed will overwrite the Product Details in Shopify
- For a single Shopify stores: Creating a Product in Unleashed will automatically create a Product Record in Shopify under the same Product Code
- For multiple Shopify stores: Creating a Product in Unleashed will NOT automatically export the Product to Shopify. The Product will need to be ticked in the Manage your Products page per Shopify store
- Deleting the Product in Unleashed (given no prior transaction history) will delete the Product in Shopify
- The Product Pricing exported to Shopify is determined by the Sell Price Tier selected in the Configuration.
- Please note: Unleashed is only able to export a single Default Product Image to Shopify
Shopify as Master (only available for single store Shopify integration)
- The Product Details in Shopify will overwrite the Product Details in Unleashed
- Creating the Product in Shopify will create a Product Record in Unleashed using the Product SKU from Shopify as the Product Code as soon as it's saved in Shopify
- Deleting the Product in Shopify will delete the Product in Unleashed (given no prior transaction history)
- The Product Pricing is dictated by Shopify and will populate the Sell Price Tier selected in the Configuration
- The Primary Product Image will import to Unleashed as the Product's Default Product Image
- Product Variants require their own unique individual SKUs to create a Product Record in Unleashed.
- If the setting "Charge tax on this product" is disabled within a SKU in Shopify the product's Default Sales Tax in Unleashed will update to the No Tax 0% (NONE) tax rate.
Product Synchronization Disabled
- Changes in Unleashed will not overwrite Shopify (vice-versa)
- Each system is managed separately
- Product Records will remain independent. Product updates will need to be made to Unleashed and Shopify
- Deleting a Product in one system will not delete the product in the other system
- Product Creation in one system will not automatically create the Product in another.
- Product pricing is managed and specified per system
For more information on our Field Mappings, please see our After the Integration page.