Which Xero Accounts are affected by Unleashed Transactions?Follow
Below is a list of which accounts are affected in Xero depending on the transaction type in Unleashed;
Purchases - Triggered when a purchase order is receipted and/or completed
Unleashed > Xero > Account
- Purchase orders > Bill > Stock on Hand account (increases)
- Purchase order re-costing > Bill > Stock on Hand account (increases)
- Supplier return journals > Credit > Stock on Hand account (decreases)
Sales - Triggered when a Sales Shipment is dispatched and/or an Invoice is completed or the entire Sales Order is completed.
- Sales Shipment > Stock journal > Cost of Goods Sold account (increases) and Stock on Hand account (decreases)
- Sales invoice > Receivable > Sales account (increases)
- Credit > Sales account (decreases)
- Credit note with the return checkbox ticked > Credit journals > Cost of Goods Sold account (decreases) and Stock on Hand account (increases)
Stock Adjustments/Assemblies - Triggered by completing a Stock Count, Stock Adjustment, or an Assembly
- Assembly/disassembly > No journal sent as there is no financial change.
- Assembly/disassembly with a never diminishing product > Assembly/disassembly journal > Expense account (decreases) and Stock on Hand account (increases)
- Assembly costs > Bill > Stock on Hand account (increases)
- Stock adjustment journals > Stock on Hand account and Cost of Goods Sold account (depending on your selection within the transaction for the type of account used, stock on hand account will always be one part of the transaction)
Please refer to our Xero Field Mappings for more information on the fields used by each transaction type.